Last Updated: 18 December 2018.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information you provide when you create an account, subscribe to our updates, fill out a form, request customer support or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address, username and password and any other information you choose to provide. If you use our Interface, our third-partiesy service provider may collect your payment method information for use in connection withyour payments.
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information from your devices. For example, we may collect:
· Log Information: We collect log information when you use our Services, including access times, pages viewed, IP address, and the web page that referred you to our website.
· Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, your web browser, and device identifiers (including a network ID used to communicate with other nodes on the platform).
· Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies via Our Services: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our websites and mobile apps, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, web browsers used to access the Services, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons (or pixel tags) are electronic images that may be used in our web Services or emails to help deliver cookies, count website visits, understand usage and determine the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain, deliver and improve our Services;
· Develop new products and services;
· Send you technical notices and support and administrative messages;
· Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
· Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others;
· Link or combine information we collect from or about you; and
· Carry out anyother purpose for which the information was collected.
We may share information about you with others as follows:
· With service providers that perform work for us;
· In response to are quest for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
· Between and among Company and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; or
· With your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identifiedinformation, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove orreject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.